CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

poem of my heart

ARE DREAMS TRUE?

I used to think that dreams are true,
That someday there could be me and you;
I used to believe that fairy tales are real,
Thought you also got the feelings I feel.

I used to look at the stars as if they are mine,
Remembering you brings a feeling so fine;
I used to dream that magic exist,
Because you have a charm I just can't resist.

I used to say that you are the one,
Extraordinary among any other man;
I used to listen on love songs from the radio,
Forgetting everything, save the thoughts of you.

I used to believe with the promise you've said,
Trusting so much yet now the memories fade;
I used to think that I'm falling for you,
But then I guess it's all just a dream!!

0 comments: